Zamtel has embarked on a major network upgrade and modernization program to support its aggressive customer acquisition and revenue growth strategy. This project will run from January 2018 to end in December 2019. ZAMTEL seeks to employ talented, Self-motivated and qualified professional for the following position under the program office:
Responsibility: Reporting to the Program Director, the Program Manager – Fixed & Mobile Sales shall coordinate management of Fixed and Commercial Projects to ensure that the Project produces the required products within the specified time. Other responsibilities shall include;
- Ensure tactical plans are developed, executed and are producing outputs that meet commercial targets for both fixed and mobile (Sales & revenue targets, subscriber Nos, deployment timelines, commercial program budget e.t.c)
- Ensuring acquisition targets and achieved on a Daily, Weekly and Monthly basis
- Manage Commercial Project managers and ensure the approach is in accordance with best practices and standards.
- Ensuring there is allocation of common resources, tools of trades and skills within the sales projects teams
- Managing third party agent’s contributions to the program
- Managing communications with all stakeholders
- Reporting the progress of sales and customer acquisition to the Program Director
Qualifications & Experience:
Degree in Business Administration/Engineering/ Marketing or related filed. Qualified project manager. Minimum 8 years experience in a commercial driven environment with aggressive sales targets achievement, 3 years of which should be at senior management level. Experience in formulation and execution of tactical plan. Experience in Fast Moving Consumer Goods Industry preferably in Telecom products and services. Experience in Telecoms Industry Fixed or Mobile Sales will be an added advantage. Membership with relevant professional bodies required.
Mode of Application
Candidates are required to visit www.zamtel.zm for the detailed job description and specification applicable to each job.
Interested candidates should submit their applications electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org following the steps below:
- Subject should bear the Position being applied for as it appears above
- Save your Cover letter and CV as one word document using the following format: Full Names _ Job
Title e.g: Banda Matimba _ Project Director
Only candidates meeting the specified criteria need apply.
Hard copy applications will not be accepted
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Closing date: 11th January, 2018