We are looking for a reliable Quality Assurance and Administration Officer to ensure that all external administrative reporting and internal requirements are achieved in a timely manner.
He/She will be responsible for inspecting procedures and outputs and identifying mistakes and/or non-conformity issues.
The Officer has eyes like a hawk and solid experience in quality control and both administrative internal and external stakeholder reporting. The ideal candidate is a reliable and competent professional whose approval will be necessary for the efficient operations of multi-site business life cycles.
The goal is to assure the high quality of our operations and services aiming to the long-term success of our business.
- Devise procedures to inspect and report quality issues
- Monitor all aspects of operations that affect quality
- Supervise and guide site supervisors and other staff
- Assure the reliability and consistency of operations standards by checking processes and final 0utput
- Appraise customers’ requirements and make sure they are satisfied
- Process and be the start point for all administrative processes into central accounting and processing
- Facilitate proactive solutions by collecting and analysing quality data
- Review current standards and policies
- Keep records of quality reports, statistical reviews and relevant documentation
- Ensure all legal standards are met
- Communicate and liaise with external quality and/or legal assurance officers during site inspections
- Receive daily sales receipts and associated bank deposit slips, reconcile the same. Record and file correctly with submissions to central accounting.
- Reconcile on a weekly basis sales against security camera recordings on site(s).
- Receive supporting documents for operational and developing site(s); review and reconcile against agreed/allowable costs. Record and file correctly with submissions to central accounting for processing and/or payment.
- Prepare monthly salary inputs and coordinate with central accounting for payment; distribution of payslips etc. Attendance to and resolution of employee queries in respect of all salary related matters.
- Ensure filing and compliance with all statutory requirements on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis. This includes all relevant permits; returns; etc. Attendance to and resolution of stakeholder queries in respect of statutory related matters.
- Prepare operational and financial reports for operational sites including external stakeholder reporting requirements as and when required. Attendance to and resolution of stakeholder queries in respect of all reporting related matters.
- Prepare monthly progress report for sites that are under development.
- Proven experience as a quality assurance and/or administrative officer or similar appropriate role
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards
- Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods
- Good knowledge of MS Office and databases
- Outstanding communication skills
- Great attention to detail and a results driven approach
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Diploma/degree in a similar and relevant field
Prospective applicants should submit a covering letter and resume without copies of qualifications by email to email@example.com by Friday 26th January 2018. Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.
Due to the large number of applications we receive, only candidates invited to interviews will be responded to.