VACANCY: FINANCE & ACCOUNTS COORDINATOR
The VITALITE Finance Department seeks the supervisory capabilities of a Coordinator. This is an opportunity to implement your Finance & Accounting experience in a fast-paced team environment and take ownership of a young team, whilst contributing to the development of a dynamic start-up.
- Grade 12 (with good Mathematics and English results).
- Degree in Finance and Accounting.
- 5+ years Accounting/Finance experience.
- Familiar with Salesforce and/or Quickbooks.
- Ability to submit statutory returns.
- Experience of working on donor funded projects.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong Analytical Skills & Highly organised.
- Motivated & Enthusiastic.
Do you match the above-mentioned requirements?
Please send your full application including:
- “Some argue that the Finance department is the most important part of any given business. Please provide three reasons why this maybe the case.” (min.250 words)
- Cover letter
- 2 References (Previous Employers)
- Copy of any academic certificates
How to apply?
(Please indicate the role you are applying for in the subject) Address: VITALITE HR Department, Head Office, 15 Lubwa Road, opposite International Labour Organization (ILO), RhodesPark, Lusaka.
Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
Closing Date: 16th February, 2018