- To lead and drive improvements in the security practices and levels of compliance of the Nation’s cash businesses, in accordance with G4S Mandatory Security Principles and Group Minimum Security Standards, to help enable business plan objectives to be achieved.
- To coordinate programme of regular Security Reviews and compliance audits within the Cash Business Unit, to ensure satisfactory compliance with Group Security principles, requirements and procedures.
- To develop effective and influential relationships with functional security reports, enabling greater risk control and achieving targeted reductions in losses, liabilities and insurance costs.
- To actively build networks relevant decision makers in Government and Law Enforcement Authorities. Ensure that the G4S security and risk management organization is visible and recognized in the market.
- Ensuring that Group Health & Safety standards are embedded in the function
The National Cash Security Manager will be required to lead, co-ordinate, monitor and report on security activities in all Cash business throughout the Nation and to act as a catalyst for improvement of security, procedures and the transfer of best / good practices. The role involves extensive travel around the country.
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate must possess the following :
- University degree preferably in Security and Risk Management, Commerce, Economics, Finance, Banking or related field
- School Certificate
- Knowledge of Cash Solutions operations is essential
- discipline with demonstrable ability to operate at management level
- Security or Law Enforcement certificate
- 5 years experience in a security function.
- Ability to communicate clearly in English
- IT literacy essential
- Clean driving license
- Willing to travel
About the Company:
G4S Secure Solutions (Z) Limited – has been operational since 1968 and is managed from the Head Quarters in the Lusaka industrial area. In addition to Lusaka, G4S operates in 12 branch offices in Kitwe, Ndola, Chiliabombwe, Chingola, Chambeshi, Mufulira, Mpongwe, Solwezi, Chipata, Kabwe, Mazabuka and Livingstone. We have a comprehensive operational footprint with a strong presence across the country; G4S currently has over 6362 personnel with customers ranging from Government/Diplomatic through to Financial Institutions, Mining and to International Charities.
G4S Zambia has set measurable benchmarks and is committed to ensure high service quality to give its clientele the best value for their money. This has distinguished G4S from other security companies in Zambia. We provide an integrated security approach, combining manned guarding with electronic security solutions.
G4S believes each customer and location requires a free security survey before we can supply site specific security proposals. Improving security and reducing risk involves joint cooperation between the customer and service provider. G4S has found that the optimal service can be provided once we understand our clients’ customers’ needs and the customer understands our methodology and scope of operations.