The Senior Internal Audit will conduct internal audit of systems and procedures there by providing assurance on the effectiveness and efficiency.
Summary of Key Responsibilities;
- To assist the Manager Internal Audit in development and review of relevant policies and annual audit work plans.
- Provide other support services that may be required and are not conflicting with the job.
- To carry audit assignment as per Annual Audit work plan and as assigned;
- Analyses the evidence obtained and provide audit opinion were required;
- Produce audit reports for review by supervisor
- Maintains appropriate work relationship with the auditees.
- Makes recommendations to improve on the effectiveness and efficiency of internal controls, the risk management, governance and control environment.
- Ensure audit results of assignments or draft audit report are submitted for review by the Supervisor for onward submission to Management or Auditee;
Qualifications and Experience;
- Degree in Finance or any Business related studies.
- Full ACCA/CIMA/ZICA/CA Zambia
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Audit
- Accreditation such as Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) will be added advantage.
- Member of ZICA or/ and Institute of Internal Auditors
- Analytical, creativity and problem solving skills
- Computer skills
- Report writing skills
- Strong personality& highly confidential
- Attention to detail
SEND YOUR CV AND COVER LETTER DIRECT TO: email@example.com & COPY IN: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: 19th February 2018