Cure Chem is a multinational company established in India, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Mozambique and Tanzania. It is a leading supplier of various chemicals and provide water treatment services. We are recruiting for the Assistant Agro Sales Executive position.
RESPONSIBILITY AND AUTHORITY.
- New product development that is identifying and gathering untapped customer queries and proposing appropriate products to fulfill the needs.
- Carry out market survey of prices of competitors, customers and agents for price monitoring.
- Opening new markets
- Vetting and recommending customer credit worthy status and limits.
- Debt collection in close liaison with the Accounts Department.
- Market share and competitor analysis.
- Sales promotion.
- Gathering and utilizing market intelligence to Cure Chem‘s advantage.
- Attending to expos and any other relevant industry functions.
- Ensure that all customer queries, feedback and complaints are timely and amicably attended to and resolved.
- Preparing Daily, Weekly and Monthly Reports and communicating to relevant personnel.
- Identifying and reporting (to relevant personnel) nonconformities, safety hazards and any other problems pertaining to quality management systems.
- Any other duties as assigned by immediate superiors.
MINIMUM PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree/Diploma in Chemical Engineering/ Agriculture
- Diploma in Marketing Management.
- At least two years work experience in sales and marketing of Agro chemicals.
- Good Communication skills
- Team player
- Valid and clean Driver’s License
Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.