Zambia National Commercial Bank Plc (Zanaco) is inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals for the following job aimed at contributing to the Bank’s strategic vision, in the Operations Division under the Information Technology Department to be based at Head Office:-
IT VENDOR MANAGEMENT AND ADMINISTRATION COORDINATOR (X1)
The role is responsible for providing administrative and vendor support for the Information Technology Department. This position works closely with the Head of Information Technology in ensuring the efficient collection, filing and flow of information and documentation internally and externally. The position also has the responsibility for building and managing relationships with those who supply ICT products and services to the Bank and ensuring that vendors meet or exceed their contractual obligations.
Under the supervision of the Head – Information Technology, the following are among the Job Key Responsibilities: –
- To manage all IT administrative requirements.
- To monitor contractual agreements for all IT function’s vendors.
- To assist with evaluating potential suppliers using developed and agreed criteria to support alignment and understanding of the expectations and requirements of engagement.
- To identify improvement areas internally as well as perform closely with all internal stakeholders to prepare solutions.
- To organize departmental meetings, ad hoc meetings, and minute taking.
- To serve as liaison with various staff members to ensure appropriate follow-up with departmental assignments, projects and critical issues.
- To assist in the production of complex documents involving graphs, excel etc.
- To track IT department budget and financial statistics; and to prepare graphs and reports with this data.
- To prepare internal and external correspondence i.e. Sponsor letters are prepared on correct templates, budgets checked & submitted for sign off to Head IT & Chief Operations Officer.
To raise payments for vendor invoices in Oracle ERP.
- To track issuing of purchase orders by procurement & provide regular updates to Head IT & requesters on status.
- To ensure payment memos are received & submitted for payment within 5 days with relevant stamps & initials.
- To ensure that all payments requests have required supporting documentation in adherence to approved procedures, and are submitted for payments within the stipulated time frame.
- To collect and document invoices & payments on file in IT.
- To ensure a safe and healthy work environment by complying with the Bank’s health and safety policies, standard practices, and programs in keeping with occupational health and safety, legislation and regulations.
- To monitor and report on the performance of selected vendors to ensure delivery in line with contractual obligations and performance metrics.
- To file internal & external correspondence i.e. board packs, minutes, invoices, contracts, invoices, purchase requisitions, purchase orders, etc.
- To maintain a comprehensive filing system for the department in accordance with the Bank’s Records Management System.
- To manage outward communication to vendors to facilitate understanding and awareness of organizational strategic direction, changes and challenges.
- To liaise with procurement partners to review, report on and revise contractual agreements as necessary.
- To plan and implement certain department-wide events.
- External: Vendors/Service providers e.g. Oracle, Consultants.
- Internal: All Divisions.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 Credit or above mandatory in Mathematics and English and any other three subjects.
- Minimum Diploma or Higher in Information Technology.
- At least three (3) years working experience in IT Administration or support.
JOB CORE COMPETENCIES
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Presentation skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Drive for Results
- Attention to Detail
All applications must have an application/cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae indicating the position being applied for in the subject line and should be sent by email to email@example.com no later than Wednesday, 21st February, 2018. Kindly note that you MUST attach copies of qualifications along with the application/cover letter and curriculum vitae.
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE COMMUNICATED TO.
Zanaco provides equal opportunity in employment for all qualified persons and prohibits discrimination in employment (women are encouraged to apply).