Reporting to the Head of Technical Services.
Carry out quantity surveying works including but not limited to budgeting, cost control, re-measurements, cost reporting, cost appraisals and final accounts.
Key result Areas
- Responsible for the company’s quantity surveying processes including, estimating, bid reviews, purchasing, quality control, cost control, risk control and budgeting
- Contract management i.e. quantity surveying pre-contracts & post contract
- In charge of preparing cost, value and reconciliation reports for projects
- Preparation of work program and tracking progress
- Preparation of valuations, appraisals and final accounts
- Evaluation of claims and valuation of variations
- Degree in Quantity Surveying
- 3 years’ experience in busy construction company as an estimator
- 4 years post-graduation experience
- Strong estimation and commercial background
- Thorough understanding of modern construction technology
Interested and suitably qualified applicants should submit an application not later than 23-April, 2018 with contact phone numbers, detailed curriculum vitae and three contactable referees to email protected Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.
NB: BSL is an equal opportunity company. Only the shortlisted shall be contacted.
The Human Resource Manager
Belgravia Services Limited
Bwana Mkubwa Industrial Area,
P.O. Box 230081