Bank of Zambia
BANK of ZAMBIA
Bank of Zambia, an equal opportunity employer invites applications from suitably qualified Zambians to apply for the following vacant position:
1.0 MANAGER – ICT SECURITY AND COMPLIANCE (HO) (1 POST)
GRADE: BOZ 6
Manage ICT Security and Quality Management Systems in order to ensure a secure ICT environment and quality delivery of ICT services in the Bank.
- Develop, maintain and enforce procedures and standards for ICT Security, Quality and Project management in order to ensure the safety and effective use of ICT resources.
- Manage Access Control profiles on all systems, applications, designated areas and other resources in order to prevent unauthorised access to the Bank’s assets.
- Establish and manage Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and manage digital signatures and certificates based on Certification Authority (CA) rules and procedures.
- Proactively monitor potential threats and actual security incidents and implement corrective and preventive action in order to mitigate the threats and vulnerabilities.
- Develop and manage a Quality Management System (QMS) based on ISO standards and communicate quality standards for use ICT processes including projects, systems development and operations.
- Manage ICT internal controls audits on a regular basis and report to ICT Management the effectiveness of ICT control environment.
- Maintain an up-to-date Risk Register and regularly monitor and review agreed risk action plans according to the Bank’s Risk Management Framework.
- Review regularly and report on compliance of ICT Department with the Bank’s Strategic Plan, ICT tactical plans and the ICT Budget.
- Research and recommend new technologies and developments in ICT Security and Quality Management through regular technology discussions, and the writing and presentation of reports and papers.
- Manage subordinates through training and performance management in order ensure a competent and well-motivated staff for a continuous and reliable information service.
- Provide input into the preparation of various management reports for management information and decision making.
Qualifications and Experience
- MSc/ MBA in Computer Science or Computer Engineering; or equivalent with 5 years’ experience.
- Grade 12 School Certificate with five (5) ‘O’ Levels (Credit or better, including English and mathematics)
Key Knowledge & Attributes
- In-depth ICT security and quality management
- Sound business ethics to deal with data privacy, computer security, environmental concerns etc.;
- ISO standards on Quality Management certifications
- ISO standards on SIT Security Management Certification.
- In-depth knowledge in ICT Governance frameworks such as COBIT, ITIL
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
Bank of Zambia Conditions of Service will apply. Please note that all the positions are on Fixed Term Contract of Employment for three (3) years and renewable subject to good performance.
Only candidates who meet the above role specifications should apply enclosing their detailed curriculum vitae and certified photocopies of certificates to the undersigned not later than Friday, 20th April 2018. For more information, visit: www.boz.zm.
Women are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Director – Human Resources
Bank of Zambia
P.O BOX 30080