Designation: E-Channels Specialist – ATM and POS
Business Unit: Information Technology
- Monitor all E-channels Systems to ensure availability and stability with minimized un-planned downtime.
- Manage the provision of first level technical support to resolve card and ATM banking system issues, either by resolving issues or escalating to vendor(s)
- Perform configurations, installations and testing of ATM’s/POS including the transactional switches
- Ensure SLA’s are in place with relevant vendors and monitor and manage adherence thereto (e.g. for spares)
- Maintenance awareness of the control framework and ensure ongoing adherence to regulatory, internal policy and process standards
- Provide ongoing levels of reporting (daily, weekly, monthly and/or quarterly) on ATM and card applications, for example, costs, business volumes, change and release management, incident and problem management, disaster recovery and business continuity management and capacity planning
- Lead/participate in formal and ad hoc ATM and card projects, e.g. upgrades
- Experience in supporting card management systems and ATM’s is necessary
- Knowledge of card processing systems (issuing and acquiring)
- End-to-end card transaction processes, aware of evolving technologies and the changing business requirements
- Understanding of relevant systems, processes, policies, procedures and work flows and their interconnections with an ability to mine for expertise where necessary
- Sound knowledge of ATM systems and technical skills required to support them including the extraction and creation of relevant reports required.
- Grade 12 School Certificate with 5 credits including English and Mathematics
- Degree in Computer Science or any relevant IT and/or business degree
- Any IT Vendor Certificate would be advantageous
- 5+ years business and IT experience
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power point and Outlook)
Interested Applicants who meet the job requirements should e-mail their CV’s to email protected Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Be sure to include the job applied for in the subject field. Please ensure that you mention www.zambia.jobsportal-career.com as the source of this job advertisement.
Closing date: Monday 30th April, 2018.
Reshaping African Banking