Topstar is a Zambian communications company that has come to offer Digital life to all Zambians. As an equal opportunity employer and fast growing company, we are currently looking for experienced candidate to fill the vacancy of Customer Care Supervisor.
- Planning and managing activities of the business Hall/Customer Service Center.
- Marketing and sale of all product.
- Provide monthly evaluation report of Customer service representatives.
- Provide weekly / monthly sales report.
- Doing stock taking and cash inventory.
- Supervising customer service teams, learning about the products and services of the organization following up to date with modifications.
- Rendering and solving customers’ technical problems.
- Keeping abreast development and changes in customer service field by attending meeting.
- Making Bank deposits and send bank slips to Head office (Finance Dept).
- Analyzing data or statistics to identify the customer service level, the organization is providing.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor/Diploma in Business Administration, Marketing, Sales or any other related filed.
- 3-5 Years working experience in Telecommunications Company or profit making organization.
- Local Residents will be given priority.
- Computer Literacy, Proficient in Excel, and Microsoft Word.
- Ability to adapt to Change.
- Able to Coach and Mentor his subordinate.
- Possess strong product and system knowledge.
- Excellent communications, writing and analytical skills and Problem solving skills.
Kindly state your expected gross salary in your application letter.
Interested candidates should submit their applications electronically consisting of a letter and CV as a single document (PDF or word).
Applications should be saved and sent in the following format:
Job title, and Area _Name_CV note in the email title, or we’ll pass it directly
e.g. Customer Care supervisor _Choma or Mungu _mukuka_Bwalya_CV note.
Please ensure that you mention www.zambia.jobsportal-career.com as the source of this job advertisement.