Our Client, Nuctech Company Limited, are maintaining container scanners at the Zambian borders for Zambia (ZRA) revenue Authority. They are seeking to employ the services of a qualified and experienced individual to take up the following position:
Electrical and Air Conditioner Maintenance Technician
Reporting to the Maintenance Team Leader, you will be directly responsible for providing after sales services, mainly maintenance of the container scanner at the border. Your duties among others will include
- To maintain a very good relationship with clients and Zambia Revenue Authority Officers.:
- To work at the borders of Katimamulilo, Nakonde, Kapiri Mposhi, etc, to maintain the X-ray Container Scanner according to the instructions of the Chinese Team Leader from Nuctech.
- To maintain the Scanner site daily to ensure that it operating normally.
- To perform service on-call upon ZRA request.
- To avoid, identify precisely, and repair faults on the equipment on time.
- To often read the manuals and electrical design in order to be proactive in solving problems.
- To often communicate at every step with the Chinese Team Leader during repairing of any fault with the Container Scanner
- To keep the Container Scanner in very clean condition at all times.
- To maintain a clean and good inventory of spares parts and tools.
- To identify the spare parts required to be ordered on time.
- To prepare and submit accurate routine and other reports to the Team Leader in time.
- To perform any other after sales service duties as assigned by the Team Leader.
Selected candidates will undergo some training to orient them to be able to understand their work.
To be considered for this position, you must have a minimum of a Certificate in Electrical and excellent experience about electrical maintenance.
If you wish to pursue this opportunity we invite you to visit our website www.mac.co.zm and follow the instructions to apply. Closing date for receipt of applications is Monday 21th May 2018. Please do not send scanned copies of your educational qualifications at this stage. Apply to email protected