Job Title: Finance and Administration Assistant (Internship)
Reporting to: Project Accountant
Duration: 3 Months Contract; Renewable based on performance
We are seeking the services of an Finance and Administration Assistant to join our Finance and Administration Department in ensuring efficient Management of Financial resources. Dealing with organizational financial procedures is a major function of this position in carrying out day to day roles mainly relating to the preparation of financial source documents. Please note that this a non-paying internship position; however transport will be provided to and from the workplace.
- Handle payments; the preparation and proper filing of accounting documents (such as payment request forms, payment vouchers etc),
- Assisting with project expenditure tracking,
- Managing Office petty cash,
- Assisting in the procurement of Country office supplies and other requirements,
- Ensuring compliance with statutory obligations (Employees PAYE, personal levy, NAPSA, Workers compensation and Annual Returns)
- Implementing the financial policy internal controls,
- Managing the organizations Assets,
- Carrying out administrative tasks as delegated.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A minimum of ACCA 1 or ZICA Technician or equivalent is a must.
Other competences and skills:
- Basic understanding of accounting and book-keeping,
- Knowledge of the banking systems,
- Excellent numerical, analytical and interpersonal skills,
- The ability to meet deadlines and communicate effectively,
- Sound knowledge of spreadsheets/ Microsoft excel.
To apply: send your cover letter, CV and qualifications in one word or PDF document to email protected and email protected by 16th May 2018. Please ensure that you mention www.zambia.jobsportal-career.com as the source of this job advertisement.