Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
- To manage the operations support, planning and implementation of business support including point of sales and billing systems.
- Ensure proper configuration of products in the billing systems.
- Derive Revenue Numbers from the Billing Systems and analyze any exceptions noted.
- Ensure trend analysis of revenue streams and report exceptions as they arise
- Ensure correct tariffs for all enterprise customers are loaded on the billing platforms correctly and reviewed on a monthly basis for accuracy.
- Ensure all revenue streams are billed and accounted for correctly within the agreed reporting timelines
- Ensure validation of credit/debit notes and ensure correction of anomalies noticed.
- Plan and implement quality assurance for all processes surrounding the enterprise billing function.
- Ensure reconciliation of the general ledger to the enterprise customers Ageing Analysis
- Ensure Accurate Age Analysis for all billed Accounts Receivables
- Review reports on key performance metrics
- Make informed decisions from analyzed data to facilitate operational efficiency
- Prepare month end and year end reports required for internal and external reporting
- Contribute to the development and monitoring of internal controls for billing in collaboration with Revenue Assurance
- Provide support for periodic internal and external audits and other statutory and regulatory requirements
- Provide input in put to overall revenue budgeting, modeling, long range and forecasting to management
- Prepares and present to the Senior Manager commercial finance weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports in agreed formats and an a timely basis.
- Effectively manages the development of direct reports, effectively linking performance management, learning & development, talent management and the MTNZ Employee Value Proposition to achieve optimum performance.
- Proven ability to perform strategic planning and priority setting for a billing department
- Monitor compliance with MTNZ, MTN Group PPP’s, IFRS, IAS and ZRA regarding revenue management
- Review of business and accounting rules for new products and services
- Review weekly revenue forecast and identifies associated risks/ opportunities
- Provide adequate support for revenue assurance leakage management function
- Provide guidance for the resolution of billing disputes related to revenue enterprise customers.
- Review of agreements, contracts in respect of Postpaid, E1, roaming and value added services
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
- Grade twelve (12) Certificate
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in area of specialisation; with 2 years’ experience in supervising/managing others
- Experience working in a medium to large organization Minimum of three (3) years in similar or equivalent position
- Telecommunication experience essential
- Extensive knowledge of CRM & Applications
- Project management skills
Please ensure that you mention www.zambia.jobsportal-career.com as the source of this job advertisement.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)