One Acre Fund is a social enterprise dedicated to helping improve the lives of smallholder farmers. The organisation was founded in 2006 and now works with farmers across 7 countries all over East and Southern Africa – and we continue to expand rapidly every year. Our model is a new way of helping farm families to achieve their full potential. We provide farmers with a market bundle that includes training in modern planting methods, high-quality inputs with a flexible repayment schedule. One Acre Fund Zambia is growing to serve 15,000 farmers all over Central Province later this year, and we continue growing season after season.
We are currently hiring Data Processing Officers in Kabwe. We are looking for hard-working professionals that want to be part of our mission. Applicants should have impeccable integrity and a drive for our work. We are seeking 1 Permanent and 8 Casual Data Processing Officers to work with us for a Period of 4 weeks.
- Receiving and verifying repayments from our Field Officers.
- Initial and quality control data entry on a weekly basis.
- Reconciling Accounts and liaising with other teams to ensure data accuracy.
- Monitoring of customer-care line, processing requests for information.
- Conduct in-field audits season-round, which include extensive field work periodically.
- Other duties as requested.
- Grade 12 certificate, diploma in a related field preferred.
- Excellent English skills, complete fluency in at least 1 Zambian language.
- At least one year of professional data entry experience.
- Previous office experience, including administrative work.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, strong Excel skills preferred.
- Exceedingly well-organized, with a can-do attitude.
- Team players who are hardworking and passionate about helping farmers.
- Base salary: K1,821/month
- House and lunch allowance: K651/month
- Health expense coverage.
- Great opportunities for advancement.
All applications must be received online via our Online Job Application form provided in the link. No in-person applications or email submissions will be accepted. Please ensure that you mention www.zambia.jobsportal-career.com as the source of this job advertisement.
All applications must be received by May 21st, 2018.