ZTE Zambia Service ltd. Jobs : Legal Officer
- Company: ZTE ZAMBIA SERVICE LIMITED
- Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Legal Jobs in Zambia
ZTE is a provider of advanced telecommunications system, mobile devices, and enterprise technology solution to consumers, carriers, companies and public sector customers. Listed in the stock exchanges of Hong Kong (stock code: 0763. HK) and Shenzhen, China (stock code: 000063. SZ), ZTE’s products and services are sold to over 500 operators in more than 160 countries. The company is committed to provide customers with integrated end-to-end innovations to deliver excellence and value as the telecommunications and information technology sectors converge.
ZTE Zambia Service Limited is looking for dynamic and self driven graduate Engineers and a Legal Officer. Engineers should posses the fundamental Engineering skills and specializations in the following :Power .Transmission, Core Network, VAS-Value Added Service, IP Engineer,FTTX , Project Management and Bearing Network who are keen to make a career in the ICT industry.:
- Provide legal advice to different departments of the Company regarding the business, operation, corporate compliance, and the legal and commercial matters of the Company;
- Draft, review, comment and advise on commercial, legal, secretarial documents, including board minutes and board resolutions and other relevant documents for the Company;
- Negotiate contracts and other relevant documents for the Company;
- Assist in dealing with all kinds of cases of the company and settling disputes.
- Advise the Management and the Board on corporate governance and compliance matters;
- Manage and supervise the outsourcing of the legal work of the Company;
- Conduct legal training for the staff of the Company.
The candidate should have below attributes and qualification,
- Good legal knowledge of Zambia laws,also be familiar with Zimbabwean law at best; honest, professional and with integrity;
- Strong drafting skills in English contracts and other legal documents;
- Good Legal analytic ability and skills;
- Good communication skills and hardworking;
- Law degree from a national recognized and highly regarded law school; legal education outside Zambia in the US or Europe would be an advantage; qualified to practice law in Zambia;
- Work-experience: At least with 2 years-work experience in a law-firm or in-house position in Zambia
- Language proficiency: Proficient in English (both written and spoken, second foreign language such as Chinese would be an advantage);
- PC skills: Proficient in PC skills.
- Accept international business travel.
How to Apply
Send your application letters and associated CV’s to:.
THE HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER ZTE ZAMBIA SERVICE LIMITED PANGAEA OFFICE PARK,STAND NO 2374.SHOWGROUNDS FIRST FLOOR, LUSAKA ZAMBIA