Amatheon Agri is a European agribusiness and farming company developing and operating sustainable agriculture and food projects in Sub-Saharan Africa, headquartered in Berlin.
In 2015 Amatheon Agri acquired a majority stake in a leading meat processing company and has since consolidated four businesses into the Real Meat Group and become the second largest meat processor in Zambia.
The Real Meat Group is inviting suitable applicants to fill the following positions:
The role is responsible for all of the day-to-day repairs and maintenance of butchery equipment in the company’s retail outlets/butcheries.
- Check the equipment in the butcheries
- Carry out all repairs and maintenance in the butcheries
- Advise in the purchasing of machines and equipment
- Servicing of equipment in the butcheries
- Carry out any other maintenance assignments required in our butchery outlets
Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in maintenance of meat production or butchery equipment
- Self-driven and results oriented
- Valid driver’s licence
Interested candidates should submit their application letter accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae not later than 26th May 2018 to email protected
Please ensure that you mention www.zambia.jobsportal-career.com as the source of this job advertisement.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.