A leading meat processing company is looking for a Quality Assurance Junior Supervisor.
- Implementing in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications
- Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met
- Setting customer service standards
- Implementing standards for quality and health and safety
- Ensuring that manufacturing processes comply with standards at both national and international level
- Working with operating staff to implement procedures, standards, systems and procedures
- Writing technical reports and customers’ charters
- Coaching plant staff on quality, health and safety measures.
- Acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality
- Recording, analyzing and distributing statistical information
- Monitoring performance
- Supervising Cleaners
Professional and Performance Requirements include;
- Minimum qualification of a Diploma in Food Health and Safety/Laboratory Technology, or a closely related field.
- Must be familiar with ISO 22000 Food Safety
- Ability to conduct Numerous Laboratory Tests.
- Computer Literacy
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong attention to detail with ability to plan, organize, prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
To apply please send an application letter and C.V to email protected Please ensure that you mention www.zambia.jobsportal-career.com as the source of this job advertisement.
The deadline for applications is 1st June, 2018.