Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Cooperative Ravenna Jobs in Zambia : Environmental Manager
- Company: Cooperative Ravenna
- Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
- Coordinate, supervise, providing of overall leadership for Contract Environmental Specification and monitoring of activities;
- Implement of ESMP;
- Document and report the performance of the ESMP. Prepare/ revise method statements, environmental plans, procedures or processes and instructions;
- Participate in the identification of significant impacts for construction, carrying out of the relevant preventive and corrective actions;
- Coordinate of environmental information flow between suppliers, subcontractors and Engineer;
- Supervise of subcontractors/ agreed supplies activities regarding the environmental requirements
- Inform of subcontractor’s site managers and supervision about environmental measures taken and to be observed;
- Ensure that mitigation measures are implemented and their performance measured, recorded and documented;
- Participate in and coordinate environmental training, inspections, audits, investigations and analysis;
- Ensure that this plan, SGIP, conditions stipulated in the permits issued by ZEMA and all statutory regulations are fully complied with during construction and at all times during the period of the contract.
- Monitor environmental aspects though daily interaction with construction teams;
- Conduct of environmental toolbox talks;
- Prepare daily records, reports and reporting of incidents.
- Interact with landowners and communities affected with the cooperation of the Social and Gender Manager.
- Implement via Service Provider HIV/AIDS Program for Workers and Communities, Human Trafficking Awareness Program for Communities;
- A genuine interest in and understanding of environmental issues, relevant legislation and renewable energy sources
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- The ability to take the lead on projects
- The ability to inspire others
- Attention to detail and a methodical approach to work
- Good organisation and time management
- Commercial awareness: the ability to work within commercial constraints
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Environmental Engineering or any related field.
- Minimum 5 years Experience in a managerial position.
How to Apply
Submit your CV to HR.BombayDrainage@cmcra.com
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)