Tabernacle of David Assembly Church Job Vacancy : Media Co-ordinator
- Company: Tabernacle of David Assembly Church
- Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Advertising/Media Jobs in Zambia
Tabernacle of David (TOD) Assembly Church , a ministry under the Pentecostal Assemblies of God Zambia, in Lusaka and is seeking a full part-time Media Coordinator. This person will be responsible for TOD onsite/church and online media presence, including graphic design, video, photography, web design, social media, and presentation software.
The Media Coordinator will report to the Board represented by the Elders in Charge of Music and Media.
1. Video Production
- Film and Edit Announcements/Promotional Videos
- Film and Edit Training/Instructional Videos
- Recruit team to film special events & on-site videos
- Create Sermon Bumper Videos
- Edit and Post Video & Audio of Weekly Services online and deliver to partner radio and TV stations
2. Graphic Design
- Design Graphics for Events & Sermon Series
- Provide Graphics for all Church Ministry Areas
- Create Weekly Sermon and music Slides
- Work with volunteer photography team members for special events
- Maintain online photo database
- Maintain church Website
- Keep information current with ministry updates & events
- Perform Periodic Design & Layout Changes
4. Social Media
- Craft thoughtful & engaging posts to Church social media pages
- Utilize photos and videos that convey information & engage followers
- Create effective social media advertisements
5. Presentation Software & Troubleshooting
- Create presentation content for Worship Services
- Train volunteers on presentation software
- Troubleshoot any media or display issues on Sunday mornings
- Connect all sound equipment
- Coordinate and direct sound checks to ensure equipment is functioning properly and that proper sound levels and sound mix is obtained
- Ensure Services are recorded
7. Internet cafe
- Assist customers access internet services might be an extra responsibility.
Skills & Qualifications
- Personal and growing relationship with Jesus Christ
- Teachability, flexibility, willingness to receive creative input and direction
- Ability to effectively lead, train, and manage volunteers
- Problem solving skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to keep up with design, web, and social media trends
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, inDesign, Premiere Pro & After Effects, Lightroom as well as Corel draw
- Proficiency in easy worship and other presentation programs 30 -40 hours per week
- Attendance and involvement during Sunday Worship Services is a must
How to Apply
Kindly submit a cover letter and CV with 3 references without attachment of certificates to email@example.com.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 29th June 2018.
No solicitations and phone calls.
TOD is an equal opportunity employer.