Trident Preparatory Kalumbila Jobs in Zambia : Primary Teacher
- Company: Trident Preparatory Kalumbila
- Location: Northwestern Province, Zambia
- State: Kalumbila
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Education/Teaching Jobs in Zambia
Trident Preparatory School is in Kalumbila in the North-West Province of Zambia. This small, niche school, of over 50 pupils, is operated by Educore Services. It was established in 2014 to attend to the educational needs of children whose parents work at the local copper mine. TPK offers schooling from Early Years to Year 6, in combined classes.
Educore Services, is seeking a suitably qualified, experienced and enthusiastic primary teacher to lead a combined class of mixed age groups at Trident Preparatory Kalumbila. The successful candidate will report to the Head Teacher at Trident Preparatory Kalumbila.
Main Purpose of the Job
Educore Services is looking for a primary teacher to provide rich and diverse teaching to a young group of international students. This new, purpose-built school offers a combination of the International Primary School Curriculum and the CIE (Cambridge International Examinations) Primary Curriculum.
Trident Preparatory Kalumbila forms part of the Trident Group schools, which is made up of another prep school in Solwezi and a college, also located in Solwezi. The Trident Schools are in turn operated by Educore Services, a leading provider of independent schooling in Zambia.
The successful candidate will be a qualified and registered primary school teacher in their country of origin. Experience in primary teaching as well as a number of extra-mural activities in an independent primary school would be highly advantageous.
The successful candidate will possess the following key skills and attributes:
- Experience in internationally-based school environment.
- Proven experience in extra-mural activities that will benefit the school timetable and students’ exposure to a wider range of activities outside the classroom.
- Enjoy dealing with children across a wide range of ages.
- Ability to teach several age groups, with varying abilities, in combined classes within a primary setting.
- Ability to innovate, engage and motivate students.
- Enjoy living in a small, rural community.
- Self-driven and independent individual who enjoys working with others in achieving the objectives of the larger organisation.
How to Apply
Due to Educore Services’ commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, applicants must be willing