ZTE is a provider of advanced telecommunications system, mobile devices, and enterprise technology solution to consumers, carriers, companies and public sector customers. Listed in the stock exchanges of Hong Kong (stock code: 0763. HK) and Shenzhen, China (stock code: 000063. SZ), ZTE’s products and services are sold to over 500 operators in more than 160 countries. The company is committed to provide customers with integrated end-to-end innovations to deliver excellence and value as the telecommunications and information technology sectors converge.
ZTE Zambia Service Limited is looking for dynamic and self driven graduate Engineers and a Legal Officer. Engineers should posses the fundamental Engineering skills and specializations in the following :Power .Transmission, Core Network, VAS-Value Added Service, IP Engineer,FTTX , Project Management and Bearing Network who are keen to make a career in the ICT industry.:
POSITION : BEARING NETWORK ENGINEER
- In charge of the equipment commissioning,PAT test,cut over and maintenance during the delivery of the project according to the requirement of engineering design document.
- In charge of the skill transferring,problem handling,routine inspection,prevention of major faults
- In charge of project documents archiving and updating
- Good knowledge on data equipment (include Firewall/Router/Switch/PTN)products.
- At least 2 years’ experience in transmission or other related fields.
- Good command of English in both spoken and written.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment 5. Strong interpersonal skills, with focus on customer service orientation
Send your application letters and associated CV’s to:.
THE HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
ZTE ZAMBIA SERVICE LIMITED
PANGAEA OFFICE PARK,STAND NO 2374.SHOWGROUNDS
FIRST FLOOR, LUSAKA ZAMBIA
Please ensure that you mention www.zambia.jobsportal-career.com as the source of this job advertisement.
The closing date to submit your applications is 24th May 2018.