- Company: Cavmont Bank
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Banking Jobs in Zambia
The Head: IA responsible to provide assurance to the BAC regarding the bank-wide adequacy and effectiveness of the risk, compliance and control environment.
Oversees the day to day activities of the CBL Internal Audit department and manages the delivery of the audit plan for their area and responsible for the quality standard of audit assignments in accordance with relevant policies, procedures and the International Institute of Internal Auditors’ quality standards. Be responsible and accountable for the efficiency and effectiveness of the audit team.
The Head: IA is also responsible for the performance and career growth management of subordinates.
The Head: IA will receive assistance from the Group Head of Internal Audit at the Group level in terms of group methodology and standardized group work practices.
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILLS
- At least 6 years working experience of which 3 years must be at a supervisory level in an internal/external audit/risk environment
- At least 2 years of financial services experience
- Internationally recognized accounting/auditing qualifications CIA/MIIA/CA/CPA/ACCA/CIMA
- A CISA/QICA/CFSA/MBA qualification will be an added advantage
How to Apply
We welcome applications from suitably qualified candidates, which include a cover letter and comprehensive curriculum vitae, via email only, to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than MONDAY 7TH OCTOBER, 2019