- Company: The Mulungushi International Conference Centre (MICC) Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Travel and Tourism Jobs in Zambia
The Mulungushi International Conference Centre (MICC) Limited invites applications from suitably qualified Zambians to fill the following vacant position.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE MANAGER (1)
This is a senior position reporting to the General Manager
The Food and Beverage Manager is responsible for managing the day to day of Food and Beverage Operations of Mulungushi International Conference Centre (MICC) Limited in a professional manner while continually exceeding customer expectations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Overall Management of the Food and Beverage Operations
- Ensure all customers are provided with an outstanding service
- Ensure bar operations are opened and closed according to policy
- Responsible for ordering supplies
- Responsible to assist in menu planning, development and meal specials
- Responsible for food quality and presentation
- Ensure that waste is minimized and properly recorded
- Responsible for high level of hygiene control and health safety throughout the department
- Ensure all kitchens and eating areas are organized and maintain a high level of cleanliness
- Efficiently manage departmental human capital
- Prepare and manage the Food and Beverage budget
- Ability to drive the team and achieve set targets
- Ensure proper cash management controls are followed by all food and beverage staff members as per policy
- Implement a cost management plan for the department.
- Prepare the departmental Weekly, Monthly & Quarterly Reports.
- Attend Board meetings on request
- Provide leadership and guidance to all team members
- Ensure the food and beverage operations are properly staffed with trained competent individuals
- Responsible for staff development and ensuring high levels of customer service
- Set team KPI’s and Appraise team members in the department.
JOB AND MAIN SPECIFICATIONS
- Grade Twelve Certificate
- Diploma in Hotel Management
- Degree holder in Hospitality
- Software: Working knowledge of various computer software programs
- Three -Five (3-5) years’ experience in similar a Position, preferably in a 3-5 Star Facility with a bias in Conferencing & Banqueting.
How to Apply
Applicants meeting the above-stipulated qualifications should send their application letters accompanied by curriculum vitae, copies of academic and professional qualifications and a copy of NRC to:
The Human Resource Officer,
P.O Box 33200,