- Company: Brilliance Executive Management Ltd
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
BEMCONSULT has been engaged by one of its clients a Regulator to assist in the identification and recruitment of six (06) INVESTIGATORS to be based in the following towns;
- Livingstone Office (One Post)
- Solwezi Office (One Post)
- Kasama Office (One Post)
- Mansa Office (One Post)
- Chinsali Office (One Post)
- Lusaka Office (One Post)
Summary of Key Responsibilities;
- Undertakes effective investigation and assessment of cases.
- Undertakes effective development and implementation of IEC programmes.
- Undertakes effective awareness campaigns.
- Excellent Analytical Skills;
- Excellent Report Writing Skills;
- Good Computer Skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Mature disposition;
- Pays attention to detail.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Degree in Economics, Business Administration, or other related business disciplines.
- Team player, Self-starter and Sober Character
- Must have a minimum of 2 years work experience
- Valid Driver’s License is an added advantage
- Knowledge of any Local Language in the respective towns will be an added advantage
Eligible candidates from LIVINGSTONE, SOLWEZI, KASAMA, MANSA, CHINSALI, and LUSAKA are encouraged to apply.
ONLY THOSE THAT SPECIFY THE STATION THEY ARE APPLYING FOR WILL BE CONSIDERED.
How to Apply