- Company: CC Mwansa and Associates
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
A law firm situated in Lusaka(Northmead) seeks to employ a suitably qualified candidate male or female, in a position of a receptionist/ administrative support staff. The overall responsibilities will be to work as the first point of contact at the law firm’s reception and work as an administrative support staff in the smooth running of the firm.
1. Attend to all visitors and clients requests in a hospitable manner and referring them to relevent superiors.
2. Writing and responding to emails/letters and referring emails/letters to relevent superiors.
3. Keep a record of all interactions through phone, email or walk in visits with clients in a prescribed manner and retrieve them whenever required.
5. Assist in ensuring that the premises and the interiors are kept hygienically clean by the assigned personnel.
6. Any other administrative work and report writing as assigned from time to time.
1. Minimum one year working with Microsoft Excel and Word in a similar situation.
2. Good understanding of record keeping both in Windows folders and in hardcopy filling.
3. Good understanding of customer service using person to person conversation, phone or emailing.
4. General administrative duties experience.
1. A minimum of a certificate in any business related field or ICT related field. A diploma or higher is an added advadvantage.
How to Apply
Email your CV’s and cover letter to
Deadline: 17th January 2020