- Company: Zynle Technologies Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Zambia
Zynle is a fast-growing software powerhouse and the leading provider of university/college ERP, Mobile and Messaging and Payment software solutions.
As a revenue accountant you will be responsible for handling the checks and balances of revenues generated at Zynle and manage the finances. .
You will work to improve profitability and cash flow through careful strategic planning and management of revenues and expenditures.
As a Revenue Accountant, you’ll need to:
- Constantly update tracking sheets for revenue
- Balance bank and company accounts
- Collect financial records and reports of various departments
- Monitor and manage clients’ accounts
- See to it that all payments are made on time
- Carryout business determinations for payments made outside company’s financial system
- Supervise financial audit and implement recommendations from audit
- Submit records of accounts reconciliations to management
- Perform company accounting operations and determine revenues and expenditures.
- Work with account team to perform financial planning, analysis and reporting activities.
- Determine monthly revenue forecast and perform monthly revenue analysis and calculation.
- Generate monthly revenue and expenditure reports to management.
- Oversee financial transactions and process invoices in a timely manner.
- Prepare accounting records and financial reports as per company standards.
- Provide financial expertise based on company financial commitments and forecasts.
- Perform reconciliations of account receivables and payables.
- Assist in financial audits and implement audit recommendations.
- Work in compliance with company accounting standards and guidelines.
- Present account reconciliation summary to management on regular basis.
- Utilize software applications for company accounting operations.
- Perform record-keeping of all financial operations.
- Identify and resolve outstanding balances on monthly basis
- Trustworthy and analytical
- Expected to work with large amounts of numerical data
- Be able to multi task with deadlines
- Provide transparent and complete management reports
- Have a firm grasp of accounting and financial practices and regulations
- Possess strong computer and verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to successfully communicate complex quantitative data
- Full ACCA/ZICA or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- At least 2 years’ experience
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
- Ethical behavior.
- Attention to detail.
How to Apply
If you meet the above criteria please submit your application and CV on our website firstname.lastname@example.org
The Deadline for submission is 30th January 2020.