- Company: Manica Zambia Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Zambia
This position oversees keeping records of customers’ accounts and following up on the payment of invoices.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ensure client statements are sent out every 5th of each new month after invoicing is closed and at midmonth
- Follow up on payment of invoices at least 5 days before due date
- Ensure All direct credits are identified and receipted
- Capture client receipts in customer subledger
- Allocate receipts to invoices as advised
- Raise red flags as soon as delay in collection seems likely
- Reconcile client accounts on request
- Resolve client queries timely
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Grade 12;
- Certificate/ Diploma in Accounting
- Accounting package
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Relates well to all kinds of Clients
- Computer literate.
- Builds constructive and effective relationships
- Easy to approach and talk to;
- Good listener;
- Have a convincing personality
- Protects organisations value by keeping information confidential
- Very strict and deadline driven
How to Apply
Qualified persons should apply by sending their application letter, school certificates and curriculum vitae with contact number(s). Ensure that all contents are sent in a single document before 30th March 2020 Please send email applications, with the position you are applying for in the subject line, to: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted