Tyre King Enterprises Limited is seeking to employ a qualified, individual to fill the position of Management Accountant. Tyre King is one of the leading automobile tyre retailers in Zambia currently operating in fifteen (15) Tyre sales and fitment outlets. We are seeking to recruit the following professional to join our finance team.
POSITION: MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT (1) BASED IN LUSAKA – HEAD OFFICE
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the suitable candidate will have the following key responsibilities among others:
Qualifications / Competencies
- Must have full CIMA, ACCA or CA Zambia and be a member of ZICA.
- Must have a minimum of seven (7) years experience of which at least three (3) years experience handling similar responsibilities/position.
- Must have strong financial reporting, budgeting and cost accounting background with practical experience in payables management, inventory management.
- Must have good MS excel / financial modelling skills.
- Must have Sound Knowledge on International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and International Accounting Standards (IAS)
- Must have operating knowledge in NAVISION or similar Accounting packages.
- IT proficient (Good knowledge of MS Office packages, databases and Microsoft Dynamics Environment).
- Commercial awareness with a good understanding of how an organization works and manages resources.
- Ability to explain complex financial information in a clear way
- Must have Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A lively and enquiring mind with a logical approach to work combined with analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must have Organisational and leadership skills with the ability to work in a team under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Must be Self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision.
Send your detailed CV which includes three referees, qualification documents and cover letter that states why you think you should be selected for this job, to The Head Human Resource, Lusaka, email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date: 11th September 2020. Clearly state in the subject line the position; Management Accountant Application.
NOTE: ONLY CANDIDATES WHO MEET THE ABOVE LISTED QUALIFICATIONS SHOULD APPLY