Xodus 31 Zambia Limited is looking to hire skilled Cabinet Maker carpenters and Furniture/cabinet Installers with knowledge of various carpentry techniques and experience in the shopfitting industry. You will be responsible for assembly, installation, repairing, finishing, and maintaining various furniture cabinets and other installations. Other duties will include manufacturing, cutting, and measuring materials according to requirements.
A successful applicant should be hardworking, reliable, and have good communication and organizational skills. You must have completed an apprenticeship in carpentry or have equivalent experience in the field.
- bility to read and interpret blueprints.
- Assisting supervisors with structural design, planning, layout, and installation.
- Conduct repair work and installation of doors, windows, drywall, cabinets, stairs, and other fixtures as required.
- Ability to assess the quality of woodwork and materials.
- Ability to operate tools, machines, and other equipment.
- Compliance with local building codes, and health and safety regulations.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods, climb, pull, and lift heavy objects.
- Grade 12 Certificate.
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience.
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Additional certification may be required.
- Good communication skills.
- Physically fit with good hand-eye coordination.
- Knowledge of basic mathematics is required.
Interested Candidates must send their applications and CVs to email@example.com on or not later than 18th of September, 2020 or WhatsApp +260967722823. You can also visit our offices at Plot F23A, Makeni Konga, Lusaka, Zambia.
How to Apply
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org