KAFUBU WATER AND SANITATION COMPANY
INTERNAL AUDIT MANAGER
Kafubu Water and Sanitation Company Limited is a Commercial Water Utility Company providing quality Water and Sanitation Services to its customers in Ndola, Luanshya and Masaiti districts. In its quest to improve service delivery, the Cnmpany seeks to employ a suitably highly motivated and goal oriented professional to fill the following vacancy in the Company:
INTERNAL AUDIT MANAGER
Reports to the Audit and Risk Management Committee of the Board funcionally and to the Managing Director administratively.
The Internal Audit Manager will be responsible for providing independent assurance on the company’s risk management, governance and internal control systems.
The tasks and responsibilities of the Internal Audit Manager include:
- To fomulate an annual audit plan covering all sections of the company and ensure its implementation.
- Monitor and review implementation of Board resolutions, corporate policies and procedures.
- To ensure compliance and help strengthen the company’s internal control systems in order to enhance integrity in the financial mmagement of the company
- To review, evaluate and assess the integrity of the risk control systems and ensure the effectiveness of the risk management strategies and procedures.
- Carry out period reviews of the company’s internal control systems in order to assess their effectiveness.
- To undertake special audit investigations and any other duties as may be assigned by the Board and the Managing Director.
- Full Grade 12 School Certificate
- Full ACCA/CMA/CA-Zambia
- Must be a fully paid up member of ZICA.
- Institute of Internal Auditors membership will be an added advantage
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years relevant work experience at senior level
- Exceptional auditing and reporting skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Must be computer literate with MS Office applications.
- Highly analytical
- Attractive and competitive remuneration package and benefits will be offered to the successful candidate.
Interested individuals who are suitably qualified and experienced for the above position must submit their hard copy application letters accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae, photocopies of certificates, names and addresses of three traceable referees to the address below by Friday, 11th September 2020.
NB: Emailed applications shall NOT be accepted.
Kafubu Water and Sanitation Company Limited
B12 Vitanda Street
P.O. Box 71278