KEY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Reporting to the Monitoring Evaluation and Learning (MEAL) Manager, the Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Officer will be responsible for implementation of M&E plans to ensure accurate monitoring; analysis of programme/project performance; and reporting in line with FAWEZA’s Strategic objectives. The officer will also facilitate the effective mainstreaming of Monitoring, Evaluation and learning in all programmes/projects as well as ensuring wide sharing and dissemination of accurate and up to date data on key programmatic/ project priorities, internally and externally.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Specifically, The Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Officer will:
- Develop and improve FAWEZA’s Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning system, tools, guidelines, information dissemination and data analysis procedures, to be used on various programmes/projects.
- Develop Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning frameworks for new programmes and review the same for existing ones across the FAWEZA network.
- Provide oversights on Programme/Project data base management.
- Participate in the Organisation’s resource mobilisation through proposal development.
- Review project reports from Programme Officers before submission to management.
- Monitor and Evaluate the performance of FAWEZA programmes/projects within the frameworks of result-based management.
- Contribute to quartley progress reports, document the impact of FAWEZA’s programmes and ensure that lessons learnt are incorporated into FAWE’s programme management process, in collaboration with the respective Programme Officers.
- Provide advisory support on the implementation and management of recording and lesson sharing methods at programme level to promote learning across programmes and contributing to an overall impact assessement framework.
- In collaboration with Programm Staff,ensure that FAWEZA’s periodic works plans and programmes are developed using a result-based perspective and that M,E & L are intergrated into the entire programme cycle.
- Draft TORs for consultations and coordinate baseline, mid – term and end line studies, external reviews and evaluation of FAWEZA’s works.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by management.
Qualification: Degree related to Monitoring, Evaluatiobn & Leaning work such as development studues; Education. Must have a good understanding of the discourse on girls’ education issues and willingness to learn and adpat to Zambia’s policy enviroment regarding girls, education.
Experience: Substantial experience working in a relevent Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning environment. She/he must have proven analytical skills and experience of producing monitoring evaluation and learning reports and experienced in establishing data bases.
Skills/ Abilities: Excellent ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing. She/he must have the ability to work independently, meet tight deadlines, and work in close collaboration with team members including remote field communities. She/he must have good analytical skills and pays attention to detail.
Personal Qualities: Commitment to team work; self-motivated; and self-starter.
Interested candidates should sent their electronic applications to the Executive Director, FAWEZA, P.O Box 37695, Lusaka attaching Curriculum Vitae (CV) by email: email@example.com no later than Friday 18th September 2020. At this stage no need to attache certificates.
How to Apply
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org