Vacancy: People & Operations Manager
Location: Lusaka, Zambia
CMMB Zambia is committed to contribute to the improvement of health for women and children to reduce morbidity and mortality levels through high quality health programs, medicines and volunteers that deliver sustainable, impact-driven health services at household, community and clinical levels. This is implemented through an innovative approach; CHAMPS (Children and Mothers Partnerships) and other programming. CMMB Zambia promotes transparency, integrity, respect and people-centred programs.
Reporting to the Country Director and working closely with the Senior Management Team, the People & Operations Manager will support CMMB’s mission by providing efficient and effective people management and organizational culture for the Zambia Country Office towards maximum performance by the team. He/She will be responsible for managing the full human resource cycle that includes recruitment, new-employee orientation, performance management, employee relations, staff benefits, payroll, human resource database management, staff training and development. He/She will ensure that the Country Office human resource programs are implemented in compliance with the Zambia Employment Act and CMMB’s organizational policies and procedures.
- Staff benefits & Payroll Management
- Staff Database Management & Filing
- Staff welfare, Disciplinary Actions and Grievances
- Staff exit management
- Policy & Procedures:
- Performance management
Qualifications and Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in HR, Administration, Management or any other relevant field or higher Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Member of the Zambia Institute of Human Resource Management
- At least 5 years’ experience at management level or its equivalent.
- Thorough understanding of current Zambia labor laws
- High sense of professionalism and confidentiality
- High level of interpersonal and negotiation skills and ability to work as part of a multicultural team.
- Proficiency in using MS Office packages.
How to apply
Interested persons should send an Application letter, a detailed CV and copies of certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 22nd September 2020.
How to Apply
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com