We are looking to employ an enthusiastic and goal driven HR Intern to assist with our HR department with administrative and HR related tasks. The HR Intern responsibilities includes but not limited to
- updating employee absence records
- filling HR documents accordingly
- initiating background check on shortlisted candidates and
- provide suitable recommendations to improve HR policies
Should also be able to draft employee communications notifying staff of policy and procedural changes.
To be successful as an HR Intern you should keep abreast of the latest developments in labour legislation to determine how company HR policies may be affected ultimatley, an outstanding HR Intern should be detail-oriented and able to demonstrate excellent adminstrative and organization skills.
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in Human Resource, Public Administration or Business Administration.
- Proven experience in an office environment.
- Familiarity with HRIS (Human Resources Information System).
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to work in a team.
- Shows analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent administrative and organization skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Details Oriented.
- Updating company database by inputing new employees contracts information and employment details.
- Screening of potential employees resumès and applications to identify suitable candidates to fill company job vacancies.
- organizing interviews with shortlisted candidates.
- posting job adverts on job portals and social media platforms.
- removing job adverts from job portals and social media platforms once vacancies have been filled.
- Assisting HR department in gathering market salary information.
- Assisting in the planning of events.
- preparing sending offs and rejection letters/email to candidates.
- conducting new hire orientations.
- Responding to staff inquiries regarding HR policies, employee benefits, and other HR related matters.
To apply for this position interested individuals should send their applications and all supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, September 14, 2020 17:00.