Brilliance Executive Management Consultancy Limited (BEMCONSULT) has been engaged by Joint Country Programme (JCP) to assist in the identification and recruitment of qualified and competent professionals in the NGO sector. These positions will be based at the Country Office in Lusaka.
The Joint Country Programme (JCP) is a duo of organisations consisting of Dan Church Aid (DCA) and Norwegian Church Aid (NCA) and was created in 2011 for purposes of working together within the ACT Alliance to:
- create synergy and positive sustainable development in the lives of the poor and marginalised people in the target communities of Zambia, but also to
- reduce costs and increase efficiency and effectiveness.
This job has two portfolios; Programme Monitoring Evaluation and Reporting (PMER) Advisor and Programme Officer for Gender Thematic Area. The ME & Gender Officer will design an overall PMER framework in line with the 2020-2024 Strategic framework in liaison with Head of Programmes. Contribute to support the EU Project and report Directly to Gender Justice Coordinator.
Summary of Key Responsibilities;
- Coordinate PMER function under JCP and Provide quality assurance in the entire project life cycle and contribute to the Global CoP for learnings, reporting to the Head of Programmes.
- Coordinate PMER function under JCP and Provide quality assurance in the entire project life cycle and contribute to the Global CoP for learnings, reporting to the Head of Programmes
- In liaison with Programme Coordinators, design TORs for Research, Reviews, Evaluations, and thematic based platforms for learning to address PMER related functions.
- Attend Programme, Project Committee, Partner Indaba and General Staff meetings
- Work closely with Fund Acquisition/Grant Management Advisor to develop concept notes, proposals for fundraising.
- Contribute to support the EU Project and report Directly to Gender Justice Coordinator.
- Ensure efficiency and effectiveness in the delivery of the Gender Justice Programme in liaison with the Gender Programme Coordinator.
- Support the PMER officer in the EU supported project to fulfil the related functions
- Coordinate and train JCP staff in Project Information Management System (PIMS)
- Support organization of partner platforms for documentation of experiences and best practices for learning replication and scaling up.
- Lead in reflections, planning, implementation and monitoring partner programmes
- Provide technical support and mentorship to partners under the Gender Justice Programme
- Any other duties as assigned by the Line Manager /Management
Required Skills and Abilities
- Excellent English language written and oral skills.
- Analytical Skills
- Ability to effectively Conduct Capacity Building
- Ability to meet deadlines and produce high-quality reports
- Strong Data Management and Analysis
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors’ Degree in Project Management, Statistics, Mathematics, Development Studies or other related fields.
- Master/postgraduate Project Management, Statistics or related field.
- Minimum of seven (07) years’ experience in Monitoring, Evaluation, and learning in development organisations
- Proven experience in Monitoring Gender Mainstreaming/Transformative Programmes in Zambia;
- Demonstrate experience working with SPSS, Strata, Microsoft Powerpoint from the graphical presentation.
- Fluency in most local languages will be an added advantage.
- Certification in M&E would be an added advantage.
- Must be a Member of ZAMEA
Note that, all communications will be kept in the strictest of confidence. If you do not receive communication within 21 days of the closing date of the advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
DO NOT SEND CERTIFICATES AT THIS STAGE