Premium Finance Limited is a financial service provider with a mission to provide professional flexible easily accessible and customer tailored financial services thereby promoting entrepreneurship financial liberty and social economic prosperity for many across the country.
Premium Finance Limited is seeking to recruit a self-motivated, enthusiastic and experienced person to fill in the position of debt recoveries coordinator whose main responsibility will be coordinating the debt recoveries; manage a group of collateral (security) recovery systems and develop collections strategies to minimise bad debt.
- Develop strategies for recovery
- Supervise debt recovery in all branches
- Identify root causes for loan default
- Develop reports on delinquent accounts and monitor slow moving accounts and take action to recover
- Credit risk management
- Advise management on the issues affecting the debt recovering process both in general and in terms of individual cases.
- Maintain extensive knowledge of statutory requirements and good practice in accordance with recovery procedures.
- Attend court and present best evidence to obtain appropriate order and where required assist court bailiffs to secure the money.
- Degree in business law, Banking and Finance or Business studies.
- At least 3 years’ experience in same capacity with a microfinance company or Bank.
- Well vested knowledge in recoveries process/procedures especially security based loans.
- Abreast with economic and financial matters.
- Professional and organizational skills
Only candidates with the required set of competences are encouraged to apply.
Application letter together with CV and other supporting documents must be sent to
email@example.com . Kindly call +260978460653 for any queries concerning this job advert.
Applications close on 21st September 2020.