SCAW Limited is a Copperbelt based Manufacturing Company. Established in 1960 in Kitwe – Zambia. The Company seeks to employ suitably qualified, experienced and result oriented individual to fill up the position of Assistant Payroll Officer on two years contracts renewable depending on individual performance:
Overall Job Purpose:
Participate in/ provide support for the implementation of SCAW’s compensation strategy.
Administer payroll inputs and or other related remittances for employees at SCAW Limited.
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Collect daily, weekly or monthly timesheets and Reconcile to the Biometric
- Daily upload of Time Sheets into the monthly summary
- Preparation of new Time Sheets for the next pay period
- Counter Check of the 1st Run of the payroll and signing
- Report on payroll inputs
- Preparation of engagements and Separations
- Computation of leave days
- Preparation of short-term employee’s payroll
- Assist reconcile payroll related ledger accounts
- Posting of Payroll Journals
- Any other duties relating to payroll inputs.
- Grade twelve (12) Full Certificate
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Accountancy or Social Related Sciences related discipline
- At least 3 years’ experience in Compensation and Payroll Administration
- Above the age of 30 years
Only applicants who meets the above requirements should submit their applications with copies of detailed Curriculum Vitae with traceable references, academic/ professional qualifications and any other relevant documentation in support of the application. Applications should be submitted to the address below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 23rd September, 2020.
Corporate Services Department
P.O Box 20418