September is Self-Improvement Month, and there’s no better way to celebrate than finding new ways to support personal growth. Coursera is dedicated to connecting learners with world-class courses that help them reach their full potential.
Top Self-Improvement Courses
- The Science of Well-Being from Yale University
- Learning How to Learn: Powerful mental tools to help you master tough subjects from UC San Diego and McMaster University
- Achieving Personal and Professional Success Specialization from University of Pennsylvania
- Dynamic Public Speaking Specialization from University of Washington
- Race and Cultural Diversity in American Life and History from University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Good with Words: Writing and Editing Specialization from University of Michigan
- Finding Purpose and Meaning In Life: Living for What Matters Most from University of Michigan
- Creative Thinking: Techniques and Tools for Success from Imperial College London
- Mindshift: Break Through Obstacles to Learning and Discover Your Hidden Potential from McMaster University
- The Arts and Science of Relationships: Understanding Human Needs from University of Toronto
These top self-improvement courses are all included in Coursera Plus, an annual subscription that provides access to more than 3,000 courses, Specializations, Professional Certificates, and Guided Projects.
Coursera Plus is ideal for learners interested in taking multiple Coursera courses and worth sharing with your audience.
Start your self improvement journey today at: www.coursera.org