PDN is a reputable Bank of Zambia designated financial services and Communications Company with tremendous growth prospects and prides itself in offering the public a wide range of products and services in safe and convenient retail outlets throughout the country. Our strong network and alliances with local and international premiere’ brands allow us to effectively “bridge the gap” between supplier and the end user.
1. SENIOR ACCOUNTANT
We seek a suitably qualified individual to fill the above position.
To be considered for this position you must have the following qualifications, experience and character traits.
Qualifications and Experience
- Professional qualification – ACCA, CIMA or ZICA.
- At least 3-5 years working experience in retail or FMCG with a proven track record of success in managing and leading Finance and Accounts teams.
- Computer literacy; Proficiency in Excel and PASTEL
- Good reporting and organizational skills
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparation and timely submission of management accounts, audited annual statements and other relevant reports by ensuring correct and complete transaction processing into the company’s accounting systems.
- Preparation of annual budgets and cash flow forecasting.
Financial control and day to day management and supervision on adherence to procurement, accounting and reconciliations policies and procedures.
- Monthly asset management through spearheading stock takes in the company’s retail outlets.
- Ensuring statutory and regulatory compliance (ZRA, NAPSA and worker’s compensation).
- Liaising and negotiating contracts and agreements with service providers and other business partners.
- Preparation of invoices and payments to suppliers.
- Managing the company’s petty cash across its branch network.
- Preparation of monthly payroll.
- Maintaining and updating the fixed asset register.
If you meet the above minimum requirements, please email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com by 23rd September, 2020.
Only emailed applications will be considered.