Bio-Life Energy Zambia is seeking to appoint drivers (10) in the following locations: Lusaka, Choma, Kasama, Chipata, Chinsali, Ndola, Mansa, Mkushi, Solwezi and Mongu; with a minimum three years’ driving experience and a traceable track record. The driver will also support and provide safe general administration and Logistical work.
Duties and Responsibilities
The incumbent will ensure provision of reliable and secure driving services to the Project by:
- Being responsible for providing clerical support to various project staff as required, during events such as workshops, meetings, conferences, seminars, and training activities.
- Proper day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicle through identification of vehicle service needs that require repairs and schedules.
- Support the project team by providing administrative and clerical support as requested, including preparing, copying, collating, binding, filing and distributing documents, mail and notifications, as instructed.
- Provide logistical and administrative support during events and meetings, as required.
- Be willing to travel 80% outside duty stations most of the times and perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum Full Grade 12 Certificate with passes in English and Mathematics.
- A certificate in Automotive Mechanics and Defence driving is an added advantage.
- A minimum of 3 years work experience as driver. Previous experience working with similar setting is an added advantage.
- At least Class C driving license and Knowledge of basic driving rules and regulations and the Zambia Highway Code is required.
- Demonstrable skills in carrying out minor vehicle repairs are necessary. Prior experience working as a driver/clerk in an international, national or NGO office is required.
To apply please submit: Send your cover letters together with detailed CVs and copy of your license before 5th October 2020, to: firstname.lastname@example.org, addressed to The Director .Application should indicate preferred location – Lusaka, Choma, Kasama, Chipata, Chinsali, Ndola, Mansa, Mkushi, Solwezi and Mongu.