Bio-Life Energy Zambia is seeking highly motivated, result-oriented and well-qualified and experienced ICT Support Officer to be based in Lusaka, with a minimum three years’ experience and a traceable track record.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- To maintain the Organisation’s Management Information Systems and to advise on matters relating to Information and Communication Technology.
- To provide an efficient high quality IT support service to the users of the Organisations PC’s and corporate computer systems.
- Provide telephone and on-site support to IT Users within the Organisation and to provide off-site support.
- Support encompasses both PC/network hardware and software (MS Office products, Citrix, MS Operating Systems, clinical and nonclinical administrative systems etc).
- To liaise with technical support agencies and external suppliers (hardware and software) as appropriate, to report problems that could not be resolved locally, and implement recommended solutions.
- To maintain accurate documentation of backups, maintenance tasks and procedures carried out on the Organisations IT systems.
- Assist with the development of the IT infrastructure including the installation of standard computer equipment and distribution of equipment within the Organisation.
- Set up, configure and maintain computer systems and prepare tender specifications on hardware and software, as required.
- Co-ordinate repairs and preventive maintenance of hardware and systems software.
Update the website of the and social medium accounts.
· Educated to Degree level in a relevant IT discipline or equivalent (at least 3 years working in IT support in a large organisation)
· Microsoft qualification (MCP, MCSA etc) or equivalent industry standard qualification such as A+
· Required to hold full clean driving licence
· At least 3 years experience gained in a high pressure IT Support environment.
· Advanced knowledge common desktop operating systems and Office productivity software ( i.e. Windows, Office etc ) , as well as a range of specialist applications
· Advanced knowledge of PC Hardware /networking troubleshooting techniques gained through at least 3 years of working in an IT Support post
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Server operating systems
· Expert in the use of remote access
· Experience of support of a wide range of products and technical infrastructures/technologies
To apply please submit: Send your cover letters together with detailed CV before 5th October 2020, to: email@example.com, addressed to The Director .