Hollard Life Assurance Zambia is a leading insurance organization whose operations in Zambia started in 2011 and has since experienced steady, consistent and stable growth within the insurance business to gain itself a reputable name among the leading life Insurers in Zambia. Hollard Life Assurance Zambia was recently certified 2020 Top employer of Choice by Top employer Institute on their latest list. This recognition goes to Africa’s leading employers of choice, each demonstrating exceptional human resources practices. Hollard is known for providing careers that create #Better Futures.
Hollard Life Assurance Zambia is currently looking for an Innovative, Imaginative, team player and excellent individual who is able to deliver with care and dignity for our customers, Shareholders and for team Hollard to fill a vacant position of Key Account Manager Retail at the Lusaka Office.
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualities:
To develop new strategies to grow the business through the signing of new clients/partners, service delivery and maintaining existing relationships with Hollard partners, while complying with legal requirements and that of relevant insurance regulators.
To implement of strategic initiatives that will enhance the Hollard brand and business proposition. This is achieved through understanding the insurance business and aligning offerings that drive customer satisfaction and revenue.
Personal Characteristics / Skills
- High level of Integrity
- Attention to details and a keen listener
- Passion for Excellency
- Innovative & Imaginative
- Team Player
- Highly organized individual.
- Sense of urgency and accuracy
- Planning skills
- Basic knowledge in project management (able to manage diaries)
- Good negotiation skills
- Good written and communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Developing and implementing new sales strategies to grow the business
- Managing relationship together with business focus
- Product design that is fit for purpose
- Preparing and presenting business proposals for approval
- Monitoring and evaluations of effectiveness of newly implemented initiatives
- Responsible for the overall financial, operational and service delivery
- Continuous evaluation of the satisfaction index of the partnership
- Participation in business planning process
Required qualifications & Experience
- Diploma or degree in a business-related field.
- Minimum 6 years’ related experience.
- Insurance qualification an added advantage.
- 2 years managerial experience.
- Full grade 12 certificate.
If you think you have what it takes to join our dynamic and energetic team, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 30th September 2020.