- To deliver a customer-focused service in accordance with agreed procedures
- Ensure the integrity of the store’s area is maintained at all times
- To ensure arrangements for delivery or collection of materials at the agreed time.
- To ensure delivery of materials to site or collection from suppliers is undertaken and monitored against performance criteria and where suppliers do not meet the correct standards be proactive in resolving and performance issues
- To ensure accurate accounting of all transactions to and from the stores
- To raise purchase orders for materials in line with procedures, standing orders and financial regulations.
- To facilitate periodic checks of the quantities of materials held in stock, including imprest stocks held in vans in accordance with standing orders.
- Manage the use of all plant and hand tools servicing, repair and maintaining inventory, and replenishment accountability
- Ensure the stores area is kept clean and tidy and free from hazards
- Work to actively with the operations manager and promote good employee relations and safety practices in accordance with the stores housekeeping golden rules & Safety Policy at all times
- Ability to provide double glazing units and key cutting services
- Grade 12 certificate
- Diploma in stores/purchasing management
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience
- Must be a registered member of ZIPSM with Valid practising license
If you meet the above requirements, please send only your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 30/09/2020.