- Company: Maryland Global Initiative Corporation
- Location: Zambia
- State: Zambia
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Zambia
- Collect stock requisitions from requesters and assist with the sourcing of suitable suppliers as assigned by the Procurement Manager.
- Manage goods handling, storage, and rotation, and ensures the quality of the goods are kept to an acceptable standard. This includes identifying obsolete stock and damaged stock.
- Checks invoices/delivery notes against receipted goods and report any quantity, quality, or price variations with the purchase order to the Procurement Manager.
- Ensure the distribution of stock between locations is in accordance with the MGIC stores system and procedure. Process the paperwork for entry into the inventory system regularly.
- To monitor stock levels and movement of stock and determine when to replenish on office consumables.To conduct the stocktake of any store at month-end or quarterly and on request, to ensure proper stock take procedures are followed and any discrepancies are reported.
- Monitor the stores to ensure they are secure at all times and access to the stores out of hours requires prior approval from management and to ensure appropriate record being made of any out of hours access.
- To ensure the goods delivered by vendors are inspected and verified to ensure conformity or compliance to specifications.
- To assist in raising purchase orders
- To prepare and submit the Monthly stock summary report every month.
- To coordinate the store’s activities with the Administrative Assistants in the Hub Offices.
- Any other duties as requested by the Procurement & Logistics Manager.
- Degree/Diploma in procurement and stores /CIPS
- More than 3 years’ work experience in a procurement unit
- Experience working in stores
- Added advantage of working in INGO
- Willing to travel 25%
If you meet the above requirements, you are invited to submit your cover letter and CV as one document electronically only to the Human Resources and Administration Director through forms.gle/5QVq7weL92Cj581QA . Applications for this position should be submitted by COB Friday, October 23, 2020.
Please note that MGIC is an equal opportunity employer.
Please indicate your position you are applying for in your CV subject line. For example Procurement and Stores Assistant_ CV (insert your names).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date : 14 Nov, 2020