- Company: Bank of Zambia
- Location: Zambia
- State: Zambia
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Zambia
Manage ICT Security and Quality Management Systems in order to ensure a secure ICT environment and delivery of quality ICT services in the Bank.
- Provide leadership to the Bank of Zambia’s Information Security programme.
- Maintain an up-to-date Cyber Security framework for the Bank to outline how cyber risks and ICT Security would be managed and implemented in the Bank of Zambia.
- Maintain and enforce policies, standards and procedures for ICT Security, Cyber risk and Quality management in order to ensure a secure and reliable ICT environment in the Bank.
- Proactively monitor the environment for potential threats and actual ICT security incidents; and implement preventive and corrective actions in order to mitigate the threats and address any identified vulnerabilities.
- Manage Access Controls to the Bank of Zambia networks, systems and databases; and other resources in order to prevent unauthorised access to the Bank’s ICT resources.
- Manage Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) including digital signatures and certificates in line with the Bank’s PKI policies and procedures.
- Implement and manage a Quality Management System (QMS) based in ISO standards and enforce quality standards for ICT processes and other ICT deliverables.
- Manage ICT internal controls and related audit issues on a regular basis and report on the effectiveness of existing ICT controls in environment.
- Maintain an up-to-date ICT Risk Register; and regularly review and implement risk action plans in line with the Bank’s Risk Management Framework.
- Research and recommend new technologies and developments in Cyber risks and ICT Security; and Quality Management through regular technology discussions, writing of papers and presentation of reports.
- Manage subordinates through mentoring, training and performance management in order ensure competent and well-motivated staff.
Qualifications and Experience
- MSc/ MBA in Computer Science or Information Security; or equivalent
- BSc in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, Cyber Security or equivalent; with 5 years’ experience.
- Grade 12 School Certificate with five (5) ‘O’ Levels (Credit or better).
Key Knowledge and Attributes
- In-depth knowledge of ICT Security and Quality management.
- In-depth knowledge in ICT Security and Governance framework such as ISO/IEC 27001, NIST and COBIT
- Professional qualifications in ICT Security Certifications such as CISSP and CISM
- Certifications in ISO Quality Management standards or other related standards.
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
Bank of Zambia Conditions of Service will apply.
Closing Date : 2 Nov, 2020