- Company: SolarAid Zambia
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
This is a unique opportunity to work with an innovative, ambitious organization which plans to sell solar lights at scale across Zambia, bringing electricity to rural households and reducing reliance on candles and fuels such as kerosene.
SunnyMoney is a social enterprise, wholly owned by SolarAid, an innovative, fast-growing organization working in Malawi and Zambia which focuses on business based solutions to poverty. Our goal is to Ensure that no one is left in the Dark by 2030. For all countries this means a substantial scaling up of operations. We believe that our mission is achievable by creating a genuine solar lighting market – ensuring anyone can gain access to clean, safe, reliable and affordable energy. To find out more, go to www.solar-aid.org.
Qualifications and Skills
- At least 2 years working in customer service
- Call Centre experience bonus
- At least 2 local languages
- Effective time-management and planning
- Good IT skills (Microsoft Excel and Word)
- Passion and enthusiasm for SunnyMoney’s social goal and for the work it does
Stock – as a back up
- Be responsible for all stock in the containers
- Ensure that the containers are organized and things are easily accessible
- Faults clearly marked and put aside
- Responsible for getting products out of the container and doing appropriate paperwork
- Ensure that when imports come in, all products are accounted for and put away
- Get out stock as requested for Office, Trade and Schools teams
- All stock is to be requested before 1000, only for large one off orders should this be different
- Ensure that all stock requisitions for trips leaving are filled out in advance and products are ready to leave with teams
- Stock counts weekly
- Do daily front office stock documentation in the book
- Front office sales
- Use of the ZRA gadget
- Shipping out products to Agents
- Be willing to learn about solar and how it works and able to demonstrate
Filing and Admin:
- Assist Operations Director, Business Support, and Accountant as needed with filing.
- Answer front office phone and assist with calls as needed
Other duties as assigned.
Details: To apply for this position please email you CV and covering letter to only the following email address: email@example.com
Please ensure that your CV is no longer than 3 pages long and it is sent only 1 time. We will contact you if you are shortlisted.