- Company: Future Reality Zambia
- Location: Zambia
- State: Zambia
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
We are currently looking for a part-time (3 days/week) Development Officer who can contribute to the strategic planning and growth of our organization. Remote working is available for this role. Ambitious, recently qualified individuals are welcome.
Future Reality is not-for-profit organization legally registered and incorporated as a company limited by guarantee in Zambia. Our focus areas are linking to basic education of vulnerable out of school children and youth of very poor families, and advocate for the provision of quality healthcare to children and pregnant mothers in Zambia. We also place much emphasis on the protection of our environment.
We are currently looking for a Development Officer who can:
- Contribute to the general development of services and growth of the organization.
- Secure grants from trusts and foundations for the development and sustainability of our SErvices
- Prepare, write, and submit funding applications on behalf of our organization.
- Write end of grant reports to evidence the impact of funding received.
- Contribute to the evaluation of services
- Contribute to the development of services, and quality improvement.
Skills of the ideal candidate:
- Excellent communication (particularly writing, reporting) skills
- Flexible approach and the ability to work both alone and as part of a team
- Strong time management and organizational skills, along with the ability to manage conflicting priorities
- A passion for addressing vulnerable out of school children and improving women’s lives
- An understanding of the challenges faced by pregnant mothers
- Willingness to assist colleagues with various tasks when needed.
- Proof of having undertaken similar works with a higher success rate.
We welcome applicants from various backgrounds and with different skills set
All applicants please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for receiving applications is 30th November 2020