1. Deputy Head Teacher Responsible for Teaching, Learning and Curriculum
ACS is a Christian School that provides an outstanding education for boys and girls where each child is developed as an individual in a caring and well-resourced environment. ACS is looking to appoint a Senior Leader with vision and enthusiasm who is able to demonstrate a clear understanding of what constitutes excellent teaching and learning and who has the ability to lead.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- At least 5 years teaching experience, of which 2 years should have been at supervisory level.
- Degree in Education (preferably specialisation in English and Religious Education)
- Computer literate
Preferred Experience & Education:
- Experience as Deputy Head, a Head of Department, or another Managerial role in a school or educational environment.
- A passion for education and improving educational practice
- In possession of excellent leadership and communication skills
- Experience as an excellent classroom practitioner with the ability to deliver quality results.
- Should be registered with the teaching council of Zambia (TCZ)
The successful applicant will have to be a Christian and Subscribe to Arise Africa Values. The Candidate should have a passion for learning and will support the Principal in the running of the School and in the motivation of staff. They will be self-motivated, organized, flexible and trustworthy. They will need to be able to demonstrate alignment to the ethos of the school and with the school leadership team. Key responsibilities will include
timetabling and planning, being an active leader in staff appraisals, monitoring and evaluation of teaching staff, actively supporting the Principal in the monitoring of the curriculum, exam setting, pupil assessment and reports.
2. Secondary School Teachers x3
We are extending an invitation for applications for Secondary School Teachers with the following bias in subjects:
- Math and Geography
- Chemistry and Physics
- Civics/Business Studies
- Must be a holder of a Bachelors Degree in Education
- At least 2 years specialisation in the subject applied for
- Registered with the Teaching Council of Zambia (TCZ)
- A good command of the English language
- Self-motivated, honest and dependable
- Experience working in Community Schools and vulnerable communities will be an added advantage
Must be a Christian and understand principles of the bible and teachings. The candidate should be able to work well with management and also be able to execute lessons and lesson planning with Minimum supervision.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this position, please send a copy of your CV and a letter outlining why you feel you would be an outstanding candidate for the position for the attention of the principal to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only candidates who meet these qualifications should apply.
How to Apply
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com