REQUEST FOR INTEREST
Action Africa Help International (AAH-I) is a regional African-led non-governmental organisation that supports livelihood-challenged communities in East and Southern Africa to sustainably improve their well-being and standard of living. With Country Programmes in South Sudan, Uganda, Zambia, Somalia, and Kenya, AAH-I has over 20 years’ experience working with communities in conflict and post-conflict situations, including refugees, internally displaced people and host communities.
AAH Zambia under the grant of Julia Taft is looking for individuals or well reputable companies to construct a Warehouse at Mantapala Refugee Settlement and requests price quotations for construction for the works to be done.
Scope of Works
Construction of a warehouse,
Construction of inside office
Construction of a toilet
Construction of a drainage system
- Description: Technical description of the structures
- Quantity of construction material (BOQ and drawings to be picked from our office or sent via email)
- Delivery time – Please indicate the time of completion of works
2. CONTENTS OF YOUR BID
- Description of the company and company’s qualifications
- List of at least three reference/clients with contact details
- National Council for Construction Registration Certificate
- Company Registration Documents – PACRA, ZRA, etc
- Number of similar currently underway/ and successfully completed projects
- Description of the experience and skills of proposed personnel
- The bidder shall submit detailed work plan
Your bid shall be received on or before 13th November, 2020 – 17:00 hrs. Kindly submit hard copies at AAHZ Field Office, Room 1 NAPSA Building, KAWAMBWA or Nchelenge Office. Contact Person: Sharon Mwansa 0968503082
Please indicate “WAREHOUSE CONSTRUCTION” on the envelop.
Due to the nature of the work, site visit is of mandatory (at bidder’s cost) to ensure all bidders have a common understanding of the requirements. Submission not supported by the site visit evidence may be rejected. Registration for site visiting is on Monday 9nd November 2020 while the actual site visit is scheduled for Wednesday 11th November 2020 from 10:00 to 13:00
How to Apply
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com