SCAW Limited is a Copperbelt based Manufacturing Company. Established in 1960 in Kitwe – Zambia. The Company seeks to employ suitably qualified, experienced and result oriented individuals to fill up the following positions on two years contracts renewable depending on individual performance:
1. Maintenance Planner (2)
Overall Job Purposes:
To plan, organize, direct and control all maintenance works in the Plant so as to sustain day to day operations to meet Productions target within minimal costs.
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Receives daily all works orders and updates the works schedule in order to facilitate systematic equipment planning maintenance
- Plans and schedules all maintenance works loads for maintenance crew to facilitate systematic maintenance on equipment/plant and ensure effective utilization of labour and spares.
- Estimates labour requirements, sets job completion times and priorities for the work load schedules to reduce equipment down time
- Supervises the completion and procession of daily/weekly schedules and updating of equipment backlog jobs to ensure that the process is timely and correctly under taken.
- Monitors the procurement of spares/material requirement for the maintenance and ensure that these are readily available on site to reduce down times
- Carries out technical analysis and cost implications on feedback information from works executed by maintenance crew.
- Produces daily, weekly and monthly reports on maintenance works status, man hours requirements, down time, availability and reliability, overtime and maintenance cost incurred for management information and decision making.
- Responsible for the implementation, understating and compliance of all safety rules and quality management system
- Grade 12 full Certificate
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in Mechanical /Electrical Engineering
- Fully paid up Member of Engineering Institution of Zambia (EIZ)
- At least five years Maintenance Planning experience in a Manufacturing, Mining or Process company that implements QMS
Only applicants who meets the above requirements should submit their applications with copies of detailed Curriculum Vitae with traceable references, academic/ professional qualifications and any other relevant documentation in support of the application. Applications should be submitted to the address below or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Monday, 30th November 2020.
Corporate Services Department
P.O Box 20418
Or Email to email@example.com
How to Apply
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org